cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanyas68
Advocate

No F1 Azerbaijan qualifying today

Extremely un happy paying for a subscription to F1 and having to spend over an hour struggling to find the Azerbaijan F1 Qualifying .. it’s not there! It’s not the first time re previous forums it’s Not to do with a delay as the F2 practice and Qualifying races were both there which were before and after todays F1 action.. it’s really unfair to have just a F1 practice programme shown but NO qualifying yet worse still to have the press conferences and Teds talk without programming the actual programme that they both refer to PLEASE explain this as I feel robbed paying for something I cannot see especially given Every other event from the day was added and having to watch a crappy you tube clip. 

8 REPLIES 8
TrevorT
Advocate

Yup, absolutely infuriating. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tanyas68 @TrevorT 

You never speak to staff in the manner you’re thinking of on this forum. It is a customer to customer forum so you’ll mainly have customers like you and me replying on here.

Yes staff to occasionally post however. When it’s content related you must tag the relevant person in for them to be able to help out. 
@ContentTeam can you investigate?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RickiTickiToc
Mentor

Perhaps nowtv should give out actual support directly rather than just letting people vent to other customers... I can totally understand Tanya's frustration, honestly, how difficult can it be to make shows which have been shown live to be added to an on demand list? How is anyone supposed to know to tag different departments? is there guidance somewhere? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RickiTickiToc 

As much as I would agree with you that’s just not have NOW has operated in my time of using the forum. Sometimes you have staff members coming on and pitching with the threads. Generally speaking it is about having to do the tagging work yourself, only saying that based on experience.

Have mentioned in the past several times that when a post is made about a content related issue that it should be automatically marked for investigation by any relevant member of staff who deals with Content issues.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RickiTickiToc
Mentor

So, other than sharing knowledge and experience from other customers, this forum doesn't serve anypurpose? Generally speaking no one from Nowtv is even reading these posts? 

RoyB
Legend

@RickiTickiToc 

Spot on.

Now do a dreadful job of setting customer expectations when they arrive here; it is all mentioned in the introduction to the Community, but the software doesn’t make new users read that.

The main purpose of the Community though, seems to be to guide new users who actually need more help than we fellow users can give, as to how to contact Now themselves, as these details seem to be terribly hard to find in the Help 😢

And by design, I think, as you are supposed to find what you need in the Help for yourselves. But most people who wind up asking apparently can’t, especially with the Nowbot running interference.

Nonetheless, don’t knock other customers’ knowledge and experience; they can at least explain (though I can’t, and I don’t know if anybody has here) the convoluted rules as to who has what rights to show F1 material, and when, and for how long.

And one bunch of Now employees (or possibly a single Kamaji 😛) the Content Team, can be found here, and they can deal with issues such as F1 programming not being present when it should, or corrupted, truncated, or whatever.

Which doesn’t look like your issue but could have been.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RickiTickiToc
Mentor

Maybe my tone has been misinterpreted, I don't mean to berate fellow users who are clearly just here to help and I apologise if that has been interpreted as that. 

I get that F1 coverage is probably more difficult to understand than other sports and or subjects, but, I'm not asking anything that Nowtv have not previously done. I'm just asking for some professionalism and consistency. 

RoyB
Legend

@RickiTickiToc 

Amen to that 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.