cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New season arrivals - Season 8 Chicago Fire

New to Now TV. I have caught up with Chicago Fire, how long does it take before the new season 8 for example will be showing on New TV anyone know?  

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking on the net Chicago Fire Season 8 is due on Sky Witness sometime in January 2020.

With a lot of these American TV shows there is a delay between the US air dates and the UK broadcast dates.

Some TV shows like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones for example air during the same date in both the US & UK.

It all depends on what Sky and the TV Studios have agreed, where sometimes Sky will delay the start of a TV series to ensure continuous weekly airings thus avoiding the mid season breaks that a lot of these American shows tend to have or Sky are looking at a suitable slot in their TV schedule calendar when to air a show.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Chicago Fire Season 8 will be broadcasted on the live Sky Witness channel at 9pm on the 3rd of January 2020.

Where i would expect within a couple of hours of the weekly air date, each weekly episode will be added to the NowTV catchup service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i found it this morning, life is good again and also chicago pd and chichago med.  Thank you. I found FBI whilst I was waiting which is good too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am watched all up to season 7 when is now tv putting it in the app store

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting 😔 I would love this to be available to watch 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hate to give you some bad news that I’ve already contacted my go to Now TV staff @Izzie-T  for all Chicago shows and the news isn’t great. When PD expires at the end of the month there is no return date for that. 

There is no date for all previous seasons of Fire to come onto Now TV. 

As for Chicago Med, all previous seasons are on Amazon Prime.

That being said, Peacock TV, which is owned by Comcast which owns Sky. And is due to “launch” in the UK at some point is getting every season of the Chicago shows early 2021.

Since all Chicago shows are done by NBC which is owned by Comcast, my bet is we might see Peacock TV launch in the UK sooner than we expected. 

Hopefully it appears somewhere as we have only finished season 2 of Fire and season 1 of PD!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help