cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Quantum Leap

Hi all,

I'm desperately hoping that someone here can help. Is there any way to watch the new Quantum Leap series via Peacock? It shows starting from next week in the US on NBC and Peacock and I can't find any reference to it showing in the UK.  Don't want to have to experiment with torrents, but I'm getting worried it might not show here at all at this rate. Ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hate to say that Peacock in the UK isn’t the go to shop for NBC content. 
Take the Chicago and Law & Order franchises, both distributed by NBC and ALL episodes available on the US version of Peacock. Whereas not a single one available in the UK version of Peacock. 

Then there is utterly horrific scheduling of the NBC shows that aren’t Peacock originals. God knows when we will get Young Rock season 3 which is due to start soon. You would need a crystal ball to know when the Chicago shows will start.

My suggestion is to email sky viewer relations. However be prepared to be highly annoyed and disappointed.

viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

Personally I’ve given up all hope with the NBC shows being added to the UK Peacock the day after being in the US.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - that's what I was afraid of. It's so frustrating. I'm happy to pay extra - whatever they want, but I can't see any way to view it in the UK at all. I guess I'm going sailing then....

Martin_14
Expert

There seems to less TV back catalogue on it now than when it launched, The Original Quantum Leap Series was on Peacock UK but since expired , still on Sky Sci-Fi until June 2024 ,  more TV shows are due expire on 15th November including all seasons of Suits, S1 of The Equalizer , S1 of Young Rock , A.P Bio , Brave New World , My Mayor and Sunnyside.

redchiz1
Champion 2

According to JustWatch there are no UK streaming services currently carrying the show. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Aye, but they often expire and come back for another run. At least NOW do provide end dates. 

Martin_14
Expert

As for Quantum Leap  U.K. TV channels and platforms these days don't seem to acquire US shows during their first season in case they are cancelled ,  it's possible Sky might wait to see if it gets renewed or not.