cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Episodes of GOT not available on my laptop

The new episodes of game of thrones are available to watch via the  now smart TV box but when I went onto my laptop only episode 1 is available to watch. I ha e logged in to two different lapropts and the issue remains, any idea why?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

Season 1 Episode 1, or Season 8 Episode 1?

I haven’t come across the latter, but there is a well-known problem with the former.

It’s not obvious, because the visual clue of a scroll bar isn’t present, but the page extends beyond the bottom of your screen.

Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll that up, and you should see the numbers 1 to 8 in little circles, that you can click to go straight to those seasons, as well as all the episodes of Season 1 being revealed to you.

Arrow keys rather than mouse scrolling, as there are two places you can get to the screen you are likely on; one of them allows mouse scrolling, but the other one vanishes in a puff of smoke if you try that.

So use the arrow keys, as they work in both places.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.