cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Amsterdam season 4

I've been searching for how I can watch season 4 of new amsterdam, and everywhere says Peacock through Now.  I have  a Now entertainment membership and have found Peacock, but can still only find the first 3 seasons.  Is it just not there, or am I looking in the wrong places? 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to Geektown website New Amsterdam Season 4 is scheduled to be aired on Sky Witness sometime during July 2022 (exact date TBC).

When people are doing a search on the internet they are getting slightly confused on what's on Peacock in the USA and what's available on NOW Peacock in the UK, where the NOW UK Peacock library is not identical to Peacock USA.

NOW Peacock has a smaller content library currently compared to Peacock over the USA.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow-up from @schnapps New Amsterdam is only on Sky Witness in the UK. And very annoyingly as you have noticed we are months behind the US. 

Despite more frustratingly all under the Comcast umbrella and yet any NBC show isn't automatically given to Sky customers the following day from airing in the US. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like it's been pushed back from July.

Where a couple of unofficial websites on the internet are quoting Season 4 is provisionally scheduled for the 3rd of August 2022 on Sky Witness.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Yeah I did see this mate, just utterly unacceptable. The show has long finished in the US, even season 5 is due to start in September too.

What are Sky playing at?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes 1 &  2 are up! 

TVWatcher
Mentor

Episodes 1-7 from Season 4 are now up.. but where are the remaining 15 episodes from Season 4?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The episodes are being aired weekly on Wednesday. We will have to wait another 15 til the season is finished.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TVWatcher 

The episodes are being aired weekly on Wednesday. We will have to wait another 15 til the season is finished.

TVWatcher
Mentor

Oh right ok! good to know - thank you : ) 

So no chance NOW TV will be playing Season 5 any time soon then?! (although it's already out)...