cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesNow1
Mentor

Never mind the buzzcocks Christmas special

The never mind the buzzcocks Christmas special aired on 15 December. It is advertised on Now but isn’t listed on the seasons. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JamesNow1 

Is that the episode with Pete Doherty and Claire Richards in it or a different episode ?

Screenshot_2022-12-19-15-03-16.png

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JamesNow1 

Is that the episode with Pete Doherty and Claire Richards in it or a different episode ?

Screenshot_2022-12-19-15-03-16.png

JamesNow1
Mentor

Hi, yes thanks! Having two series 2 episode 1 confused me! 

Ian
Advocate

No, it’s definitely not on my episode menu.  Has it been removed?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ian 

Looks like NOW have changed the Seasons numbers since the screenshot taken in my previous post.

Does your playback devices show season 4 titled "2022 Christmas Special " ?

See screenshot below.

Screenshot_20221222-220237_NOW.jpg

Stace32
Advocate

This episode seems to have now disappeared completely. There is no season 4 showing at all on any of my devices

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Stace32 

Most likely down to catch up rights expired and it should return as a box set at some point.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Stace32

It is still showing for me on my Android phone NOW App.

NOW have renamed the folder Seasons once again and there should be a Season 2 called 2022 Christmas Special  (see screenshot below) .

If you can't find it, then what playback devices have you tried and are you a UK or Republic of Ireland customer? 

Screenshot_20230108-093615.png

Stace32
Advocate

Hi @schnapps 

I am in the UK. This episode is not showing on my ipad or my iPhone. I have literally checked every episode in each season and it’s just not there. I checked again this morning and it’s still not there.
However I have now checked on my TV and it is showing on there, so at least I can watch it now.

How bizarre.

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Stace32

Sounds like an IOS missing content issue with their NOW App which the @ContentTeam needs to investigate.

I don't own an iPad or iPhone to check my end. 

Anyway glad you managed to find the 2022 Christmas Special on another non IOS device.