cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netball on Demand

I've just upgraded my Now TV membership to include Sky sports, on the hope that I could watch netball matches back on demand - where are they? The Australian SSN starts tomorrow and I want to be able to watch matches back after they've finished, will I be able to do that? 

TIA

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any on Demand Sports content takes usually about 24 hours after the live event.

If NOW have the on Demand Sports rights to this tournament, then i would assume it will be under the dedicated Women's on Demand Sports section (don't think i have come across a dedicated Netball on Demand genre previously all the time i have been using NOW).

Hopefully the games will be added for you to watch on Demand.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just noticed a SSN game has been added to NOW Sports on Demand under the dedicated Women's section (see screen shot below).

Screenshot_2022-03-26-14-03-56.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! But I can’t find this in Womens sports in the on demand section. Am I in the right place?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback devices have you checked on?

Here's another screen shot taken from my NOW App on my smart phone under Sports, Discover Sports, Women's Sports.

If you can find it on your smart phone NOW App then start watching on the phone and then stop the stream and jump to your main NOW supported playback device on the Continue Watching grid row. 

Or from the phone select the game again under the Women's Sports dedicated section and then click on the game you wish to watch and then hit the My TV button and Add to Watchlist and then watch back on your main NOW supported playback device. 

Screenshot_20220327-104527.png