cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Navigating episodes within a series?

Have I missed something really obvious? I cannot see how to navigate within any series. For example, to switch on and go to "episode 11". I'm always taken to first episode, then have to speed through to 2, then 3, with all the ads - crazy! Is there a way I've just not seen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Greetings! What device are you watching Now on?

For the app on my TV, for instance, I just clicked Westworld under Home/New and Trending, and I see Latest and Seasons 1-4 on the left, and I click on a particular Season, and see all the episodes in the middle, and click down to the one I want and start it from there.

Same on a Now/Roku/Amazon Firestick, pretty much.

On a tablet, I can do much the same on the iPad version, except there’s a tiny chevron (v) to the right of Season 1, and it may not be obvious that you have to select this to see the later seasons.

But again, once you do, all the episodes for this season come up, and you just choose the one you want.

Same with most other tablets, or phones.

But if you are trying to watch on something else, and the above advice doesn’t apply, please say what you are using; and if I don’t have one of whatever it is, I am sure someone else here will.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Greetings! What device are you watching Now on?

For the app on my TV, for instance, I just clicked Westworld under Home/New and Trending, and I see Latest and Seasons 1-4 on the left, and I click on a particular Season, and see all the episodes in the middle, and click down to the one I want and start it from there.

Same on a Now/Roku/Amazon Firestick, pretty much.

On a tablet, I can do much the same on the iPad version, except there’s a tiny chevron (v) to the right of Season 1, and it may not be obvious that you have to select this to see the later seasons.

But again, once you do, all the episodes for this season come up, and you just choose the one you want.

Same with most other tablets, or phones.

But if you are trying to watch on something else, and the above advice doesn’t apply, please say what you are using; and if I don’t have one of whatever it is, I am sure someone else here will.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You're right. I guess I hadn't explored enough. It doesn't work quite like that on my laptop, but I have found the seasons and episodes. Thanks a lot!