cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville season 6 episode 9

Is anyone else having issues with this episode not playing. I get the stupid adverts for about 2 secs, then black screen with the loading symbol, and nothin happens. Tried updating, restarting. Going to latest episode, going to season 6 and scrolling for latest episode, but it won't play. I've tried watching other shows, and they play fine. 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here tried last night and this morning on several different devices. Sort it out Now TV!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  Very frustrating.  Anyone tried it online? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Gutted as or been waiting to see this. At least is not just me.  Haven't seem any feed back from nowtv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I'm getting the same issue trying to play the latest episode of Nashville via my Now Tv Stick (season 6 episode 9)........ the pre-episode trailer seems to play OK then the screen simply goes blank and does nothing until you back out of it???  Hopefully it is very temporary issue and will be fixed soon.

I will tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User and we'll see if this issue can get picked up and passed to those that can fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I've just checked the latest episode of Nashville on my Now TV Stick and it does now seem to be playing OK, if you get the chance check it out and it should be working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem still on Now tv box and mobile app and have been trying since Friday! Very frustrating!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi This should now be fixed, we've tested and seems to be working fine, however if you're continuing to face issues then please do let us know. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s great thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes nashville is now playing. But elementary isn't. What is it with sky living programmes not working,, couldn't even watch from the start. Wasted ages with live help, and still no further on