cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville season 5

Hi, is season 5 coming back on, the other seasons are there why take the most recent off, really would like to finish watching it 😞
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! Our rights for Nashville Season 5 expired yesterday and as yet we don't currently have a return date for it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Might get in trouble here but there is another way to watch Nashville season 5 and if your a fan of Chicago PD I’m watching season 5 before starts on channel5 next year
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Mention of non-official sources of streaming isn't allowed on the forum so I'd recommend leaving it there to be on the safe side.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you any further news on when season 5 is returning please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville season 5 that is.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! As yet we don't currently have a return date for Season 5. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm disappointed to hear this. I signed up to Now TV a few weeks ago just to catch up on Nashville as I don't have sky. I didn't realise that the most recent series would expire, I'm just coming to the end of season four. When are you expecting it back please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

we dont have a return date for it yet, but we are getting season 6 next year, and *usually* we get the rights to the back catalogue prior to a new season launch. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Has there been an update since November about Nashville S5? Just finished binging 4 and need my fix!