cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville season 5 episodes missing

Season 5 of Nashville is missing loads of episodes! Too many to just skip/miss one episode.
Anyone know if this is being looked into? I really love this series and it’s the only reason why I buy the entertainment package
8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep the NowTV Engineers are currently working on it.

More info here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566

Some TV shows that was missing last night are now back online where they are still working on Nashville and a few others.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Have just looked and there are still missing episodes from season 5. Looks like season 6 is ok. What’s going on?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using ?

Where Nashville season 5 is showing 22 episodes (Ep 1 to Ep 22) on my nowtv smart box and nowtv on my android phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. Watching on PlayStation. All other series are fine including 6, just 5 missing episodes????
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I will tag @Anonymous User of the nowtv content team to look into this on your behalf.

Unfortunately I don't own a PlayStation to see if the missing episodes are effecting all PS owners.

One thing you could try is to reboot both your PS and Router by switching off the power for about 30 secs to see if it makes any difference (a bit of a long shot, but worth trying).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! Its showing on our Playstation- is your software up to date?

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes all software up to date. Only got 11 episodes on season 5 and only 9 days left for season 6!! Thanks for responding. Looks like I won’t be able to watch it ☹️
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately I can't help with your problem sorry about the missing episodes, but can I ask are you subscribed to NowTV UK service or NowTV Republic of Ireland service and are you using a PS3 or a PS4.