cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville season 4 disappearing episodes

Hi,

Watching Nashville season 4 from UK. Have managed to get the first two episodes but now they're no longer available. And I saw that episode 3 had come on to Now TV for a brief moment but now is unavailable.

Currently showing on the Nashville screen is 0 seasons, 0 episodes.

Where are the episodes and where can I catch them?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Because season 4 is the current new season it is on catch-up, so it works like BBC iPlayer where each episode is only available for 30 days after broadcast. As a result the first few episodes of the season have now left. The entire season should return as a boxset sometime next year.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What device are you using ?

Just checked on my nowtv smart box and the nowtv app on my Windows 10 Tablet and both show Nashville Season 4 Episodes 1 to 3 are available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm using my laptop at nowtv.com and also my Now TV app on Samsung mobile.

See screenshot attached for more info.

Nashville screenshot.jpg

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That's strange, since your post above i have just checked the NowTV app on my Samsung phone and Nashville Season 4 Episodes 1 to 3 is definitely there (well they are on my three nowtv devices that i checked).

I opened the NowTV app on my phone, clicked on the three small horizontal lines top left hand corner of the screen, then selected channels on the drop down menu option, then selected Sky Living, then scrolled down the screen and tapped on Nashville, then tapped on Season 1 button where the dropped down menu gave me the option of Seasons 1 to 4.

Don't know why you can't access this Season, i am guessing you are trying whilst in the UK ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Hey,

I just went through the channel menus and it seems to be there. So odd that it's not in my MyTV menu.

Thanks so much for your help though!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The main thing is that you have found the Season 4 episodes. Smiley Happy

I am guessing from your above post that Nashville Season 4 Ep 1 was not added to your My TV Continue Watching section ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville season 4. I can only see 4 episodes ? where are the rest of the episodes, I bought now tv to see this and can only see the first 4 .

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Nashville Season 4 is on the nowtv 30 day catch up service from date of broadcast, the reason why you can't see episode 5 onwards is that these episodes haven't been aired yet live on nowtv.

What usually happens on the 30 day catch up service is that when the episode is broadcasted live on nowtv (normally each week) after a few hours the episode is then added to the Season where you have thirty days to watch it before it expires (if you look at Season 4 episodes 1 to 4 there is a countdown reminder in orange next to each episode which are 7 days apart).

Where Seasons 1 to 3 are on the nowtv Boxset service with all episodes there ready to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I get the earlier episodes from season 4 that have disappeared after the 30 day period? I'm currently watching the final episodes of season 3 and want to start watching season 4 from the beginning, but I can't as episodes 1-5 are not available via catch up.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately once they are gone you can't get them back, you,ll need to wait for the boxset to appear sometime in the future.