cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nashville Season 6 Episode 14

Can someone reload this episode? Tried to watch it three times this weekend but all I get is the spinning circles. No problem watching any other content.

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am watching on a NowTV box and I have the same issue. I have 13 and 15, but 14 is missing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 14 is definitely missing on my nowtv box plugged in to my TV. 15 is there so very annoying to be missing 14. Please advise

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We can see Episode 14 on our devices, which device are you using so we can check. It's appearing on web player, NOW TV box and PS4. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you listening? It’s NOT appearing on our NOW TV boxes! He specifically said he’s using a NOW TV box!

Do you want me to send a photo of my screen so you can see?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same problem with the same episode of Nashville on the PS3. Will this be resolved soon? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same as above.  

Using Apple TV.  Episode 14 missing but 13 and 15 are there.  I’ve never had issues with missing content before.

As this is the final season of Nashville I don’t want to skip ahead on one of the very last episodes.  Please fix this ASAP now TV.

😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep im also missing 14 so now in limbo.Please sort it out Now tv.

Lindy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over a week and still same issue. Please see screengrab missing Ep14. Ep16 has now been posted so even more annoying. As mentioned this is a nowtv box plugged into TV. Please advise

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! Thank you for flagging, this issue has now been resolved. 

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It hasn't for me. Still not showing. What else can I do? This is so weird.