cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JazzDivision
Mentor

NRL fixtures not streaming live on NOW?

There's a National Rugby League game showing on Sky Sports Arena tomorrow (03/03/23) at 9:05am UK time. However, it's not showing in the 'live and upcoming' section on the NOW app. Why is this? Can I not watch it live on NOW?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JazzDivision 

You don't need a Sky Box.

From the NOW App on your Amazon Fire Stick click on the TV Guide towards the top of the App home screen tommorow morning just before 9am.

The NOW TV Guide only shows Now & Next what's on, but the game will be there tomorrow has per the Sky screenshot I posted which is just confirmation it's on Sky and will be also mirrored on NOW.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JazzDivision 

The live and up and coming section is only showing NOW customers a select preview what's coming up and doesn't cover everything.

The game is on live Sky Sports Arena tommorow.

Screenshot_20230302-174039_Sky+.jpg

To watch it live go to the TV Guide on the NOW App tommorow morning before the game starts and click on live Sky Sports Arena channel.

JazzDivision
Mentor

Hey @schnapps

Thank you for your swift response!

I'm only using the NOW app on an Amazon Fire Stick as I don't actually have a Sky box. Will I still be able to watch it?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JazzDivision 

You don't need a Sky Box.

From the NOW App on your Amazon Fire Stick click on the TV Guide towards the top of the App home screen tommorow morning just before 9am.

The NOW TV Guide only shows Now & Next what's on, but the game will be there tomorrow has per the Sky screenshot I posted which is just confirmation it's on Sky and will be also mirrored on NOW.

JazzDivision
Mentor

That's brilliant, thank you so much!