cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimonNow
Mentor

NFL week 16 highlights missing

I reported on twitter over a week ago that most week 16 NFL games were missing highlights. 8 games have Bitesize but only 6 have full 40+min highlights.  Still nothing done. Why am I paying £30+ a month?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RichardM
Observer

@ContentTeam @SimonNow 

Hi,

I only subscribe to NowTV for NFL 45 minutes highlights shows at this time of year. How do I know if they are going to vanish at the most important point in the season? Are they coming back for this week and the playoffs? There is nothing for the Thursday night game at all at the moment. Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

are you able to investigate the content side of the post by @SimonNow ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SimonNow @gavs82008 

sorry for this, we will have this investigated and get back to you as soon as possible

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @SimonNow 

Unfortunately we have only been suppled 15 min highlights from the content supplier. We apologise for this and will feed this back

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

SimonNow
Mentor

What?!  You surely have a contract with your "supplier" to provide highlights? Or do they just decide on a whim?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SimonNow 

You need to tag the user in for them to see the post. Replying without tagging they wont get a notification or recheck the thread.

@ContentTeam 

RichardM
Observer

@ContentTeam @SimonNow 

Hi,

I only subscribe to NowTV for NFL 45 minutes highlights shows at this time of year. How do I know if they are going to vanish at the most important point in the season? Are they coming back for this week and the playoffs? There is nothing for the Thursday night game at all at the moment. Thanks.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RichardM 

The ContentTeam no longer exist I am afraid. Best speak with Sky viewer relations to see what the script is.

viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

RichardM
Observer

@gavs82008  Thanks. Forgot it was 2024 and this is a year out of date!!