cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My5 favourites

Has anyone worked out how to add programmes to favourites on My5 on the tv?  I used to be able to do it on demand 5 by pressing the star.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use the My5 App very often, but i have a sneaky feeling going on the My5 App layout on both my NowTV box and YouView box that the favourites button feature has been dropped on the My5 App.

Where it still available on the Demand 5 App looking at what devices i own that still has the older Demand 5 App running (ie Panasonic Smart TV by pressing the blue button on the remote to access my favourites which still works).

So i don't think it's a NowTV or Roku platform issue and more of a design App choice by Channel 5.

Perhaps have a word with channel 5 on this subject matter ?

Link here to contact channel 5 support if you are interested to find out.

https://help.channel5.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200830651-How-do-I-contact-Channel-5-Customer-Services

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use the My5 App very often, but i have a sneaky feeling going on the My5 App layout on both my NowTV box and YouView box that the favourites button feature has been dropped on the My5 App.

Where it still available on the Demand 5 App looking at what devices i own that still has the older Demand 5 App running (ie Panasonic Smart TV by pressing the blue button on the remote to access my favourites which still works).

So i don't think it's a NowTV or Roku platform issue and more of a design App choice by Channel 5.

Perhaps have a word with channel 5 on this subject matter ?

Link here to contact channel 5 support if you are interested to find out.

https://help.channel5.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200830651-How-do-I-contact-Channel-5-Customer-Services

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.  Yes it seems you are right, I contacted them too and they said  

"it is not currently possible to add programmes to Favourites on the Now TV app. However we hope to add this feature in future"

Hope they hurry up and add it.  Thanks again