Not applicable

My tv on YouView

Where do I find My TV on the NOW TV app on my YouView box

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Under the NowTV App on the main home screen, there should be two horizontal rows titled "Continue Watching and Watchlist.

When you start watching something on demand it should be automatically added to the Continue Watching row and should also pick up the next to be watched episode if you are watching a TV series.

Where under Watchlist if you find a movie or TV show you want to watch or save in the future there should be a My TV button somewhere on the screen page of the TV show or Movie specific screen dedicated page and if you click the My TV button it should give you the option to save to your Watchlist on the main NowTV App home screen page.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-watchlist 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you mean NowTV My TV inside the NowTV App itself on Youview boxes ?

There is also a Youview MY TV function which you can find by pressing the blue Youview button on my BT box where an option pops up on screen showing Guide, Apps, MyTV, TV Shows, Films.

Where by selecting My TV a secondary screen page opens with Recording, Watchlist, Scheduled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks but I am referring to the My TV function inside the NOW TV app in the YouTube box