cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie pass

Why is it showing on my tv that I don't have a movie pass when I have been with now tv since 2014?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does it show you are signed into the NowTV App under the My Account section ?

Are you using a LG or Samsung Smart TV with the native inbuilt NowTV App or a external device connected to your television such as a nowtv box, stick games console etc ?

What happens if you sign out of the NowTV App, then disconnect the power to your nowtv playback device for 30 secs, then power back up and sign back into the NowTV App with your account details that you have the nowtv cinema pass on ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does it show you are signed into the NowTV App under the My Account section ?

Are you using a LG or Samsung Smart TV with the native inbuilt NowTV App or a external device connected to your television such as a nowtv box, stick games console etc ?

What happens if you sign out of the NowTV App, then disconnect the power to your nowtv playback device for 30 secs, then power back up and sign back into the NowTV App with your account details that you have the nowtv cinema pass on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a youview box I use, I was signed out of now tv signed back in & I have to purchase a movie pass. Even on my account online it shows that I don't have a movie pass, just don't know how it could stop without me cancelling it. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have only ever had one nowtv account, then double check that your current bank card on your account is up to date and correct.

Should you ever had used more than one nowtv account in the past, then check them all on the nowtv website for any active cinema passes.

When was the last time you used your nowtv cinema pass and the last time nowtv billed you for movies on your bank statement ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've only ever used 1 account & all my bank details are upto date, I used it about 2 week ago. I have bought 2 now tv sticks & got free entertainment pass could this be why they've cancelled my movies? Last payment was taken in October they haven't tried since. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally the movie pass will keep auto renewing until you cancel or it may become suspended should there be no funds on your card or if your bank card has expired and needs up dating.

When you go online to the nowtv website under My Account > Passes & Vouchers and it shows your new entertainment pass active from your new NowTV sticks, then when you go to Bills & Payments does it show a cinema payment taken in Sept & October and under Devices does it show your Youview Box togther with the nowtv sticks ?