cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Moominvalley S2

Hi 

We are trying to watch Moominvalley S2 (kids pass) and the episodes are all stopping after about 5 mins. I’ve reset the Apple TV and reinstalled the Now TV app to no avail. Any ideas? 

many thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the same issue with no luck, so I can definitely say it’s not just you, but I haven’t figured out a way to fix it so...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

I haven't got a kids pass to check on my device.

The forum is mainly used by customers just like ourselves.

Sounds like there is an issue at NowTV's end with this particular TV Show via the Kids Pass.

i don't know if you also have an entertainment pass, but it looks like this TV show is on Sky One where i am assuming it's the same age rating and maybe supervise the kids whilst watching on Sky One if you have a NowTV Entertainment pass.

Otherwise you will need to get in touch with live chat to make them aware of that there is an issue with this TV show and let them know what playback devices you using.

Here's a link to live chat, click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button on your screen to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just an update on this situation - I had a live chat with support and they have said they will raise this with the technical team and email me back - I'll post again when I hear more.

I am using an Apple TV and also tried the app on my iMac all to no avail - just 5 mins or so of the episodes and then they cut out. 

Tempted to ask for a refund on my pass, but will see if they can resolve in the next day or so.

Best wishes,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, contacted live chat and was told they would forward it on and get back in contact this was week ago ish. Still nothing.

So frustrating, as have the kids pass, so my little ones can watch their favs, moomin being their most watched. Tempted to cancel the pass as its taking ages to resolve this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here

I have kids pass specifically for watching series 2 of moominvalley

but episode 1 stops halfway and jumps to episode 2

also there are only 5 episodes in series 2 is that all?

Please put this right now tv

also I’ll accept some sort of voucher for an entertainment pass to make up for my inconvenience

thanks in advance

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, 5mins of moomin available series 2. Complete episodes of S1 available. Have a kids pass. The most frustrating problem I'm having is being able to find a contact number or live chat. Everytime I click to contact at the end of an article it starts the whole help process again. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried contacting live chat on the link that i posted in this thread ?

If the link or live chat doesn't open for you, then try a different internet browser.

I am currently watching S2 Episode 1 of this television show on my NowTV smart box with an Entertainment Pass on Sky One where so far i have watched 20 minutes and counting of the first episode of Season 2.

Though if you haven't got an Entertainment Pass, this will not help you.

Out of curiosity what playback device are you using with the Kids pass when attempting to watch this episode (is it an Apple TV box or another device ?).

Looking on Wkipedia there is only five episodes of Season 2 currently released to date, not sure when the remaining eight episodes (6 to 13) will be available in the UK.