cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern family season 1 and 2

Just started watching modern family and noticed there's only 2 days left of season 1 and 2 and was wondering if it will be back on after 2 days? 

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. One of my favourite shows on NOW TV. Shows do leave from time to time as the rights NOW TV have to show them expire. The good news is Modern Family is a show that NOW TV seem to have available a lot of times so if S1 and 2 do leave in a couple of days it shouldn't be long before its back on.

However it seems a little unusual  that only S1 and 2 are due to leave, I notice S5 is also showing as leaving end of Jan, so just in case it's a mistake I'll tag @Anonymous User from the Content Team who can confirm what's happening.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Andy @Anonymous User

It might be a mistake, because according to this entertainment boxset list Modern Family seasons 1 to 8 should be on the NowTV service until 2020 Smiley Happy

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/m-p/450697#M35985

I am sure @Anonymous User will confirm accordingly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @schnapps @Anonymous User

Im investigating!

*update* Unfortunatley Seasons 1 and 2 are leaving on 31/12. The date in the link above are outdated, dates are always subject to change. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. So do you know when they will be back on? Also it says season 5 is going of as well on 31st 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hi! Unfortunatley we dont have any return date as yet.