cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern family - episodes being removed today!

Purchased a new entertainment pass purely to watch seasons 8-10 of modern family before they leave - at the time (2 weeks ago) this was stated as 27 September.

Now it says that season 8 plus some random episodes of seasons 9 and 10 are being removed today! Some episodes of season 9 and 10 still say 27 September.

Ive contacted via complaints form but anyone got any idea about this? 

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of the post by NowTV on this linked thread below for the reason why a couple of episodes are mistakenly left and the change of dates which appears to be an admin error on their part indicating the wrong leaving date.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Modern-Family-season-11-gone/m-p/538307#M15936 

Over on NowTV Twitter they are saying that Modern Family will return in December (no exact date mentioned).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was about to post the very same thing today. 

This morning I was going to watch the final episode of Season 9 (episode 22) but now it has disappeared!

Having a quick look at Season 10 and many episodes are missing or not available until 4th December!

All of this time the episodes were due to expire on 27th September. 

Why wasn't this changed to 27th August when they discovered the error?

I purposely didn't binge watch the last two seasons as I thought I had a whole month to finish it!

This is really frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! Specifically subscribed to NowTV for Modern Family seasons 8-10. All clearly labelled as having until September 27 to watch. Halfway through season 9 and now most have just disappeared?! So frustrating and completely unacceptable. I don't want to extend my subscription just to wait until December. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same has just happened to me! I’m half way through season 9 and only subscribed to NowTV to watch seasons 8-10 of Modern Family. I also thought I had until the end of September. Surely NowTV should put them back as they made a mistake and people bought passes based on being able to watch this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've contacted Now TV and was simply told it was a mistake and they're all being removed ASAP until December.  Ugh.  I've canceled my pass as I'm so frustrated by this surprise.  I might sign up again in December but after this debacle, I'm not sure!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's really disappointing to hear!

I watched the first seven seasons on Netflix - perhaps the remaining seasons may appear there before December...  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seasons 8-10 are back!

No missing episodes!

25 days left to binge watch!

Thanks NOW TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Persistance won out 🙂

Hi Tracey,

Ref: 07768658

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

As you might be aware, we were planning on airing Seasons 9 and 10 of Modern Family until the 27th August. However, due to a technical error, Modern Family was showing as available for another month (Until 27th September).

The good news is that we've now managed to make that true! We will be airing Season 9-10 until the 27th September - and we've also added Season 8 back too!

We hope you will accept our apology for any confusion caused! We hope you will enjoy an extra month of this great show, and if you ever wish to catch up on the full boxset again, we will have it available on our Entertainment Pass from the 28th December 2020.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 9 seems to have been removed again? Is this the same for anyone else?