cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Modern Family season 11 gone?

Most current series are available on 30 days catch-up. It has been 30 days since the last episode of Modern Family was shown so nothing unusual in it being no longer available. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

That does make sense. The stupid thing is I discovered my sister did warn me two weeks ago so I have no one to blame but myself... 😛

I have to laugh - I was catching up after I stopped watching years ago due to life. Almost made it!!! Ah well. I will find a way. These "dee vee dees" you speak of don't have a home in my laptop though. Maybe netflix will get the license for more than 7 seasons.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I emailed Nowtv asking if the show was off and they said that the show has not been add it.... I give up! I cancelling Nowtv right now.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I was hoping this was a technical glitch as I was halfway through Season 11!

I can confirm that it's gone from the Samsung Smart TV app and from Android phones.

The episodes were not due to expire until September.

Does anyone else have an update? This is they only thing I've watched on NowTV in months. I'll probably cancel my pass if we don't get an adequate response and return date of the episodes, fromNow TV.

I already have Netflix, Amazon and Disney plus, as well as Freesat, so it's not like I need Now TV anyway. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

All the seasons where advertisered to run till 27th september so doesnt make sence that they would remove the last season first. This must be a mistake and one i hope they fix soon as ive only a couple of episodes left to watch

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

The 27 Sept end date only for Season 8, 9 , 10

thank you.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Why is there no explanation why Modern Family series 11 cannot be seen in the U.K. on Now TV or any network? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Same here, just got to the end of season 10 then out of nowhere it vanished :,(

0 Thanks
Highlighted

My suspicion is that ABC owns Modern family, and Disney owns ABC. 

So they are probably planning to release it on Disney+ subscription service at some point in the future, so have removed it from all other providers. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Totally understand the 27 September end date for series 8,9 & 10, nut @Izzie-T where has series 11 gone? 

0 Thanks