cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family season 11 gone?

I have just sat and watched the first 5 episodes of season 11 and then got an error message. When I exited suddenly all of season 11 is gone and I can't watch them anymore. Basically the only reason i paid for this subscription and I've been cut off on the last season!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

For Modern Family, This is 100% confirmed end on 27/08/2020.

There was a system issue on date that caused this error.

We are working on taking all the leftover eps off the platform.

All seasons will return Dec 2020.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I specifically subscribed to NowTV for Modern Family seasons 8-10. All clearly labelled as having until September 27 to watch. Halfway through season 9 and now most have just disappeared?! So frustrating and completely unacceptable. I don't want to extend my subscription just to wait until December. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re Series 8 - 10 - I noticed this too and have reported it.  Series 9 & 10 contain random episodes and 8 completely disappeared ahead of the expiry date - it has to be a technical glitch.  I am waiting for a reply from the customer support people.

My separate thread here:  https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Modern-Family-Season-8-disappeared-Season-9-...

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

For Modern Family, This is 100% confirmed end on 27/08/2020.

There was a system issue on date that caused this error.

We are working on taking all the leftover eps off the platform.

All seasons will return Dec 2020.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is very disappointing, and I'd consider it false advertising.  It is not the viewers' fault that there was a system error and it's unacceptable that we are being unfairly penalized for NowTV's mistake.  I've canceled my pass even though I had a discounted rate through October.  I may rejoin in December so I can finally finish watching Modern Family though I'm not sure I want to return given how frustrating and underhanded this all has been.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Izzie-T 

As per your response I have checked Now TV and Modern Family isn’t showing. When in December will this return please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The return date for Modern Family on box sets including Season 11 is the 28th of December.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

the present timetable in system shows, all S1-S11 will return on 28 DEC 2020.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When in December 2020 will Modern Family be coming back to NowTV?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you had read the last 2 posts before commenting you would see that from both @Izzie-T and @schnapps  have said that it would return on the 28th of December 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks 'gav', I hope you also took time out of your day to scold the second person who asked the question then- or maybe you just gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought *no*, they hadn't found those replies in the thread