cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family season 11 gone?

I have just sat and watched the first 5 episodes of season 11 and then got an error message. When I exited suddenly all of season 11 is gone and I can't watch them anymore. Basically the only reason i paid for this subscription and I've been cut off on the last season!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

For Modern Family, This is 100% confirmed end on 27/08/2020.

There was a system issue on date that caused this error.

We are working on taking all the leftover eps off the platform.

All seasons will return Dec 2020.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same I was in the middle of season 11 . Any idea where it's gone?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I’m quite angry about this too! The show ended only a few weeks ago as well so this must have been a mistake. However, if Sky have done this on purpose; I’m demanding a refund!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I emailed Nowtv asking if the show was off and they said that the show has not been add it.... I give up! I cancelling Nowtv right now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was hoping this was a technical glitch as I was halfway through Season 11!

I can confirm that it's gone from the Samsung Smart TV app and from Android phones.

The episodes were not due to expire until September.

Does anyone else have an update? This is they only thing I've watched on NowTV in months. I'll probably cancel my pass if we don't get an adequate response and return date of the episodes, fromNow TV.

I already have Netflix, Amazon and Disney plus, as well as Freesat, so it's not like I need Now TV anyway. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no explanation why Modern Family series 11 cannot be seen in the U.K. on Now TV or any network? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, just got to the end of season 10 then out of nowhere it vanished :,(

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My suspicion is that ABC owns Modern family, and Disney owns ABC. 

So they are probably planning to release it on Disney+ subscription service at some point in the future, so have removed it from all other providers.