cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family season 11 gone?

I have just sat and watched the first 5 episodes of season 11 and then got an error message. When I exited suddenly all of season 11 is gone and I can't watch them anymore. Basically the only reason i paid for this subscription and I've been cut off on the last season!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

For Modern Family, This is 100% confirmed end on 27/08/2020.

There was a system issue on date that caused this error.

We are working on taking all the leftover eps off the platform.

All seasons will return Dec 2020.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

The 27 Sept end date only for Season 8, 9 , 10

thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally understand the 27 September end date for series 8,9 & 10, nut @Izzie-T where has series 11 gone? 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

No return date for this Season yet.

Will put it in the wish list for you.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T is that a joke? You post the season and then decide to remove it without any warning?

Issue here about a fair contract with the consumer...

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User catch up is 30 days and always has an expiry date next to the season/episodes. NowTv/Sky will have an agreed contract with the distributer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems like there's been something going on as now most of seasons 8-10 have an expiry of midnight tonight (27th August). Some are still showing as available until September and some have no date next to them which I can only assume means that they are not available to watch. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What you have to bare in mind, Greys Anatomyis a Disney owned show produced by ABC studios. 

In the States this show is on Hulu. My assumption is that Disney plan to expand its "adult" content market with shows like Greys Anatomy on either a new streaming service or as an "add-on" to Disney+.

So what Disney will be doing is offering short term rights deals for its content to providers. 

For any Disney owned show or film, be it ABC/ FX/20th Century/FOX never expect it to remain on a service like Sky/Now TV for too long. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Modern family is owned by Sky not Disney ##- Please type your reply above
this line -##

Erin Middlemass
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Firstly you should never put in personal details on a forum, this is a break in GDPR.

Secondly, apologies I don't know where I was getting Greys Anatomy from!

Thirdly, Mordern Family was produced by 20th Century Fox Television. Who are indeed now owned by Disney. 

All the below links reference that Mordern Family is owned by 20th Century, thus owned by Disney. Absoulelty no reference to Sky. All that Sky ever done in the UK was air it on Sky One, in no shape of formm does it own it. It may have held rights to air it, but that is as far as it goes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Family

https://abc.com/shows/modern-family

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1442437/

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know, all season of Modern Family will be removed by end of 27/08/2020 as we noticed the system displaying a wrong date.

All seasons will return to us by end of 2020.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.