cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family season 11 gone?

I have just sat and watched the first 5 episodes of season 11 and then got an error message. When I exited suddenly all of season 11 is gone and I can't watch them anymore. Basically the only reason i paid for this subscription and I've been cut off on the last season!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

For Modern Family, This is 100% confirmed end on 27/08/2020.

There was a system issue on date that caused this error.

We are working on taking all the leftover eps off the platform.

All seasons will return Dec 2020.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's December 2020 now, just wondering when all seasons will be back on?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Answer me this, have you read through this thread at all? 

If you did, you’ll find the answer posted probably 3+ times.......

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Charming
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Sorry but your not the first one to just post asking the question where the answer has been provided several times. 

It’s due to return 28th.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am also very disappointed in the disappearance of modern family I too only brought a pass to finish watching the series and suddenly it has disappeared.  Was supposed to be able to watch till end of September or so I thought.  Seems not. 😡😔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Persistance won out 🙂  Seasons 8 - 10 are back

Hi Tracey,

Ref: 07768658

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

As you might be aware, we were planning on airing Seasons 9 and 10 of Modern Family until the 27th August. However, due to a technical error, Modern Family was showing as available for another month (Until 27th September).

The good news is that we've now managed to make that true! We will be airing Season 9-10 until the 27th September - and we've also added Season 8 back too!

We hope you will accept our apology for any confusion caused! We hope you will enjoy an extra month of this great show, and if you ever wish to catch up on the full boxset again, we will have it available on our Entertainment Pass from the 28th December 2020.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If it is of any use, seasons 1-15 of Greys Anatomy are on Amzon Prime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All episodes have now been removed?? It’s not 27th September yet... please explain. Likely to cancel subscription 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ditto we all just settled down to finish off season 10 and suddenly no more. Not even got to season 11 yet!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, same here! I hope it's a mistake!