cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing teen mom og epsiodes season 9

Missed 2 episodes of season 9 watched every other episode even on the teen mom bit but these two episodes are not on there and haven't been on there for the past 2 weeks updated my roku box aswell as I thought that was the problem but no these episodes have aired aswell

15 REPLIES 15
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User nothing to do with your TV as it's missing from all my devices as well.

The person who deals with contents issues is away this week but in the mean time, if you have a spare hour tomorrow, episode 8 is on live TV from 4pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I had already deleted the Smart tv app and reloaded the Roku instead on that tv but still no joy. 
Thank you for the heads up. I’ll make sure I have it recording on my TIVO box. 
I realised when I was watching the next episode that the rerun of the last episode was unknown to me!! That’s when I saw it had jumped from 7 to 9. 🤦‍♀️

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Saint1976 

Looks like episode 8 is not on Sky TV either after checking the Sky Go app on my iPhone. 
As you can see the screenshot below.

051F64EE-9781-4F3C-9EFE-D7C23D015DA2.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The issues is still happening. I have come on her as Teen mom has not been available for a few months now. Can you provide an update please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So looks like Teen Mom OG is moved into the Teen Mom folder, just to confuse things! 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Found it Teen Mom folder alongside seasons 1 & 3