cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing teen mom og epsiodes season 9

Missed 2 episodes of season 9 watched every other episode even on the teen mom bit but these two episodes are not on there and haven't been on there for the past 2 weeks updated my roku box aswell as I thought that was the problem but no these episodes have aired aswell

15 REPLIES 15
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T  looks like all episodes are available on Sky TV. Has there been an issue with getting them added to NOW?

@Anonymous User 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes there are missing epsiodea on now tv
RMM71
Scholar 2

If it is episodes 7 & 8 of Teen Mom OG season 9 you are looking for they are in the other Teen Mom folder (together with episode 5). 

To recap: none of Teen Mom OG season 9 is in the Teen Mom OG folder, they are either in the Teen Mom folder that has an image of Teen Mom OG or in the Teen Mom folder that has an image of Teen Mom itself. These are all found by scrolling down to channels and then along to MTV.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

@RMM71  is right, Teen Mom OG S9 was merged with Teen Mom by the provider requested. 

At present there are 2 split folder for the Teen mom, the eps are all inside these 2 folders. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are still chasing the matters with our provider. 

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've already looked in both folders thags what I was saying its not on
there
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User what episode numbers do you think are missing?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
7&8
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User look at the screenshots below (you'll need to be logged into the community page to view them).

Go to the 'Teen Mom' folder with the matching picture and press ok.

Screenshot_20210408-224148.jpg

Go down to more episodes and click ok. Then go down to Season 9 and click ok. Episodes 7 & 8 are there. They've been put in the wrong folder by MTV but are the episodes you're looking for.

Screenshot_20210408-224115.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry. Episode 8 is not there on my TV. It goes from 7 to 9. 
I wonder if this is because I’m watching in the Now Tv app on my SNART tv. Not on the Roku.