cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing sopranos season 2

I’m watching the sopranos season 2 and there’s only 7 episodes available of 13. Episodes 2, 4, 6 were just some that were missing, this makes the whole box set unwatchable!

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using ?

Season 2 of The Sopranos is showing the complete episodes on my nowtv smart box and nowtv App on my Android phone.

Where like you there is a few episodes missing from season 2 on the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store for my Windows 10 Tablet.

Have you got any other devices to watch The Sopranos on ?

Also it looks like The Sopranos seasons 1 to 6 is leaving in 6 days time Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Half of Season 2 is missing! Episode 2, 4, 6, 9, 10 and 12 all missing. These needs to be rectified immediately. Second time this has happened on TV shows this month. I'm using a white box plugged into the TV.b please advise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah the app ok the PS3 is the problem, I can see all the episodes on the NowTV box so this is a problem with the app?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

The episodes should now be showing on PS3, we couldnt identify an issue with PS4 but if anyone is having an issue, please let me know! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm still having an issue with the white NOW TV box plugged into the TV as mentioned above. Please advise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was working but this morning the all the box sets have disappeared ??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately the Sopranos seasons 1 to 6 left the nowtv service yesterday Smiley Sad

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Boxset-Information/m-p/478112#M8529

When watching this TV show did you notice the leaving date highlighted in orange next to each episode ?

I am sure it will be back sometime in the future because the Sopranos is one of HBO best drama series ever, where i would guess there would be high demand from customers for this TV show to return.