cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes

I am trying to catch up with Corrie episodes for this week. I can see them on the itv hub app on my mobile but unable to see anything other than Friday evening on your box. Any advice on how to deal win this. I can see programs which are much older so it really doesn’t make sense.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll only see the latest episode of a show listed on the ITV Hub app on your box. 

To see more episodes you need to start playing the current episode of Corrie that you do see listed, wait until the ads have finished and the programme itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then see an option to view all episodes. Press left on the remote to highlight the option then press OK and it will bring up all the previous episodes that are available to watch.

Its not very well designed I'm afraid, but until ITV get round to making an updated app that's what you'll need to do.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll only see the latest episode of a show listed on the ITV Hub app on your box. 

To see more episodes you need to start playing the current episode of Corrie that you do see listed, wait until the ads have finished and the programme itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then see an option to view all episodes. Press left on the remote to highlight the option then press OK and it will bring up all the previous episodes that are available to watch.

Its not very well designed I'm afraid, but until ITV get round to making an updated app that's what you'll need to do.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I found this in another feed but thanks for this.

Hope they sort it soon.

Kind regards

Chris