cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes of Geordie Shore (cringe)

I've just started watching series 9 of Geordie Shore and the first two episodes are missing. Any idea who to contact about this??

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 9 episodes 1 & 2 are showing for me according to the NOW App on my Android tablet (see screen shot below).

Assuming i have read the screen shot correctly.

What playback devices have you checked on and are you a UK or Republic of Ireland customer ?

Screenshot_2022-04-03-18-56-04.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says they're episodes 1 and 2 but they're actually episodes 3 and 4, I've checked by episode descriptions. 

I'm watching on the Now TV app on my smart tv in Scotland.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have no idea about this TV show if the episodes are correct or not where MTV is not one of the channels on NOW that i tend to watch.

I will tag @Izzie-T of the NOW Content Team who can investigate this and pick it up tomorrow when she is back in work.

Or alternatively you can jump over to NOW live chat and make them aware of it if you believe the episode listings are wrong.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What about Ep901 and Ep902 on the bottom of Season 9 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THERE THEY ARE!! Thank you!

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

We are currently still waiting for provider reply. 

Will update you when the confirmation arrives.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

We will check with Provider about this, as what you see on other website or Synopsis do not usually reflect to the Eps order they would like us to run by their editorial view.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.