cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olivebee
Mentor

Missing episodes again for teen mom og series

Seems like a broken record, but there are missing episodes again on teen mom eg series. This week it's teen mom og season 9 episode 18. I'm getting fed up!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Olivebee 

Thank you for clarifying the question.

I believe there is system issue, i can confirm the there should be ep18. this will be sent the tech team now.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Are you able to take a look for @Olivebee ?

Episode 18 appeared to air on MTV Wednesday 13th at 9pm. Title is - Flying by the seat of our pants.

Still not up on demand. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Olivebee The only season of Teen Mom OG available on Now is season 8 via Hayu Membership.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch/teen-mom-og/iYEQZ29XgR39md6EHsQpLd/iYsxVQBJtHCqQg8GUTxZwG/seasons/8

Did you mean one of the other Teen Mom series?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 

Its becoming a mess. On Sky, Teen Mom OG season 9 is all under MTV.

Whereas on NOW it’s not under Teen Mom OG, it’s just under Teen Mom. 

Sky go

E3FB3ADC-E1F6-4CAA-9EC7-35B552460A59.png

NOW

200588FE-BF1F-4BEB-97F8-87E4CA483F86.png

There is celery something wrong with the library under either Sky TV or NOW.

Olivebee
Mentor

@Saint1976 

It's all in different folders but as @gavs82008 mentioned the newer episodes are now under Teen Mom. Last week's episode is missing and it's just getting frustrating now. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, it’s getting on my nerves.

when will you sort it out so we can watch these episodes?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  @Olivebee @gavs82008 @Saint1976 

Can we please let you know that the MTV version of Teen Mom and Teen Mom OG were merged together for sometime, the decision is coming from our provider. 

Therefore it is correct for NOW MTV channel.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Olivebee
Mentor

Hi @Izzie-T ,

The issue is there is a missing episode from last week. Episode 18 Flying by the seat of our pants which aired last Wednesday at 9pm.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

So what I find odd is why the season in question has been bundled into Teen Mom and not Teen Mom OG?

You will see my two screenshots of the season in question. 

First one is from Sky Go (aka Sky TV) which shows Teen Mom OG at the top and the second one from NOW which shows Teen Mom at the top

The Sky Go has epsiode 18 which is what @Olivebee  is looking for. Whereas the NOW screenshot indicates only up to episode 17.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Olivebee 

Thank you for clarifying the question.

I believe there is system issue, i can confirm the there should be ep18. this will be sent the tech team now.

Thank you for your message.