cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes The Walking Dead Season 9

Has anyone managed to find out why there are missing episodes for The Walking Dead Season 9? 1,4 and 5 seem to be currently missing.  Live chat isn’t working and I can’t find anything online or here. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like NowTV have fixed it, where all episodes of Season 9 are now showing available to watch on my NowTV box 😆.

Just be aware you have up until the 8th of November 2019 to watch all seasons of TWD on Boxsets on the NowTV service according to the orange leaving indicator date next to each episode.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like NowTV have fixed it, where all episodes of Season 9 are now showing available to watch on my NowTV box 😆.

Just be aware you have up until the 8th of November 2019 to watch all seasons of TWD on Boxsets on the NowTV service according to the orange leaving indicator date next to each episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a million.  Caught up on Episode 1 today.  🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps  At the time of posting this there are more Walking Dead episodes randomly disappearing, currently season 1 episodes 1 and 3, season 2 episodes 2 and 4. I'm seeing this on the black box, tablet and lg tv. Do you know who to tag about this so it can get fixed quickly? Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Seems these missing episodes have disappeared since yesterday.

@Jason-C  or @Karl-F from the NowTV Team please can you add the missing episodes of TWD back to your NowTV service. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @schnapps, sorry about this. 

We'll get this looked into asap.

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Karl-F  Thanks for replying so quickly, hopefully these episodes will be back soon!  👍

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I've passed this on to the relevant team, so they'll be doing their best to get this resolved quickly. 

Thanks

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @schnapps , @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

Looks like this has now been resolved. 

Checked on My PC and all missing episodes seem to be available. 

Are you able to confirm you're seeing the same on your devices?

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F  yep, all the episodes are now showing across my devices. Thanks for sorting this. 👍