cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode

Why isn’t episode 3 showing on teen mom UK series 4. It was on last and it says episode 4 available on Wednesday.. but there’s no episode 3 when it was on MTV last night? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It's Wednesday the 26th and not Wednesday just gone when season 4 eposide 4 is available to watch.

Edit- just checked the App on my phone and it looks like eposide 3 is missing.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team to investigate this. 

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t got a clue what’s going on apparently they aren’t going to show it because of restrictions or something but then somebody said that it will be on there 24 hours after it’s aired but it’s still not.. so annoyed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How frustrating 🙃 and same this weeks episode looks so good, I just wanna see Sassi kick off with Darren 😂😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Teen mom and ex on the beach are both not on there. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is what now TV had to say x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well they should Let us know when it’s on there otherwise none of us will sleep cos we will be checking all night 😂....o/j x

Rivertoots
Advocate

This isnt what they said to me ... they said it was removed due broadcaster rights

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe the issue is the broadcasting rights xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ex on the beach and teen mom not on now tv. Someone said about broadcasting rights! I’ve also heard now tv won’t be putting any new episodes on mtv up, it’s the only reason I have now tv is for mtv... I spoke to someone on live chat he said now tv are working on it seems like now tv are saying different things! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just been told my nowtv that it will be on there shortly and I will receive an email to let me know 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got told yesterday they are working on missing episodes and il get a email when it’s on there.