cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode

Why isn’t episode 3 showing on teen mom UK series 4. It was on last and it says episode 4 available on Wednesday.. but there’s no episode 3 when it was on MTV last night? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It's Wednesday the 26th and not Wednesday just gone when season 4 eposide 4 is available to watch.

Edit- just checked the App on my phone and it looks like eposide 3 is missing.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team to investigate this. 

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh right I didn’t know that. Thanks 🙂 . I’ve got a stick upstairs and a smart box down stairs  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Open the nowtv App on your box or stick, when the App opens you should see the option of the different passes on the left hand side of your TV screen, press ok on entertainment, then when new entertainment page opens scroll to top of page and click on "Watch Live" where you will see the now & next live tv channels guide.

Navigate to which channel you want to watch and click ok on the remote to start watching live tv.

Alternatively on the box or stick home page screen, scroll down to TV Guide and watch live tv from there with your entertainment pass.

With the smart stick remote, i believe there is a quick access button called TV Guide which will take you directly to the live nowtv streaming channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh yeah I didn’t know I could do that lol. Thanks 😊 it’s back on tomorrow evening now but hopefully someone gets it up and running on catch up by then 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If they dont put it on I’m cancelling my membership. This is the only reason I signed up. 👎

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wonder why it’s reatricted, surely if it’s was that bad then mtv would t of put it on? Yeah il be cancelling mine too 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Il be cancelling mine too, I don’t understand how they can just remove a tv show with no explanation when people are paying for this service . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just spoken to someone on live chat and they have explained that the episode will be on  24 hours after been aired on TV... lets hope it is!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s strange because usually it’s on there straightaway. If its  right what they have said then it should Be on there at 9, we will soon see! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grrr!!! Still not on!! 😡😡 Im seriously annoyed now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been waiting all day for this too does anyone know what's going on? Did something happen i. the episode that they can't or won't air it, so many questions lol, its the only reason I have now tv 😂