cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode

Why isn’t episode 3 showing on teen mom UK series 4. It was on last and it says episode 4 available on Wednesday.. but there’s no episode 3 when it was on MTV last night? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It's Wednesday the 26th and not Wednesday just gone when season 4 eposide 4 is available to watch.

Edit- just checked the App on my phone and it looks like eposide 3 is missing.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team to investigate this. 

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I hope it’s on there by the time I finish work 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv number 03303 323 050 plus they also do a online chat 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, so for anyone who is wondering about this (since there is some coflicting information), I just did a live chat and below is the transcript:

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:34:00 AM): Thanks for contacting NOW TV, you are talking to MONISHA. How can I help?

ME (9/21/2018, 9:36:59 AM): Hi Monisha. I'm just looking for some clarification on both "Teen Mom UK" season 4 and Ex on the Beach Season 9. Both aired this week, but aren't on catchup. There is conflicting information on the forums, where advisers have told people they will be up shortly while others have been told it's not available due to a rights issue. Are you able to clarify what is happening with these shows? This is all I have NowTV for, so if these shows aren't going to be available, I'll be very disappointed that I bought a 6 month TV Pass in advance as it'll be wasted.

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:37:54 AM): Hi

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:38:11 AM): I'm here to help you with this.

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:38:29 AM): Can I start by taking your full name and email address ?

ME (9/21/2018, 9:39:48 AM): It's Nick Scotney and my email address is <<REMOVED>> 

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:40:03 AM): Thank you for the details.

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:41:18 AM): "Teen Mom UK" season 4 is been removed due to broadcasting rights. It's been removed.

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:41:31 AM): The shows will be back at the earliest.

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:41:41 AM): Also, Ex on the Beach.

ME (9/21/2018, 9:42:44 AM): Ok thanks for confirming this. Is there any sort of timeframe when this may be back?

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:42:48 AM): Your welcome.

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:43:24 AM): Currently, our team is working on getting the shows back. We don't have an exact timeframe yet.

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:43:36 AM): We will update you via email.

ME (9/21/2018, 9:43:57 AM): many thanks Monisha. I will let everyone else know in the forums

MONISHA (9/21/2018, 9:44:07 AM): Your welcome.

So in short, they're not there right now because of a "Rights" issue, but the team is working on getting them back online, however there's no current timeframe for this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, Teen Mom UK Season 4 Episode 3 and Ex on the Beach Season 9 Episode 6 have been delayed because of a system issue. There isnt any issue with the content itself, but the system that takes it from MTV and puts on the platform has encountered some issues that as caused some content to be delayed. The technical teams are working on it as a matter of high priority and are hoping to get it fixed ASAP. If I get any more updates I will post here. Apologies for the delay. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all, Teen Mom UK Season 4 Episode 3 and Ex on the Beach Season 9 Episode 6 have been delayed because of a system issue. There isnt any issue with the content itself, but the system that takes it from MTV and puts on the platform has encountered some issues that as caused some content to be delayed. The technical teams are working on it as a matter of high priority and are hoping to get it fixed ASAP. If I get any more updates I will post here. Apologies for the delay. 

Hi Everyone,

If NowTV can't get this resolved by later on today via their catch up service, then you could alternatively always watch Teen Mom UK season 4 episode 3 which is being shown on a repeat broadcast on the MTV nowtv live streaming channel tonight at 8pm.

Should you be out on the town tonight and miss this repeat show, then there is another chance to watch at 10am on Sunday.

Hopefully, there will be no need to watch via this above live method and nowtv will have the episode up and running on the catch up service.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

What nowtv device do you watch Teen Mom UK on ?

Where all my nowtv devices offer me the option to watch live entertainment channels including MTV with my nowtv pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use the phone app and cast it to my tv i could do that but i really hope it's sorted here instead. Thank you  🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Haven't casted from my phone in years on nowtv, but you should be able to cast the live MTV channel from the NowTV App to your TV. 

Here's the screen shot showing the live MTV channel on my phone when using the NowTV App. Screenshot_20180920-135642.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won’t let me watch live tv on mine I don’t have an Ariel at the moment . I can’t believe it’s still not on there 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With nowtv live entertainment channels including MTV you don't need a TV aerial where the live channels are broadcasted over the internet.

I am assuming you have a TV licence to watch TV ?

Out of curisoity what playback device are you using to watch nowtv when watching Teen Mom UK ?

Hopefully the nowtv team are on the case and the missing episode will be on nowtv catch up service shortly.