cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode

I have really enjoyed watching War of the Worlds however Now TV is only showing 7 but its said there is a total of 8 episodes to this series so why isn't Now TV showing this? 

Usually they will say when the next episode will be aired but this isn't the case for this series it appears 7 is all they have. 

So disappointed but so very hopeful they will air this last episode and if someone could let me know what the issue is I would be most grateful. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the Sky TV planner War of the Worlds S1 Episode 8 hasn't been aired yet where it is scheduled for Thursday the 16th of April at 9pm on Fox.

After this above date within a couple of hours i would expect it to be added to the NowTV catch up service (unless you watch it live at 9pm on the above date).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the Sky TV planner War of the Worlds S1 Episode 8 hasn't been aired yet where it is scheduled for Thursday the 16th of April at 9pm on Fox.

After this above date within a couple of hours i would expect it to be added to the NowTV catch up service (unless you watch it live at 9pm on the above date).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aghh ok thank you I appreciate you getting back to me  🙂