cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode

Teen mom uk and ex on the beach episodes still missing from this week, any idea when these will be on? 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone said something to do with broadcasting rights. I’ve also heard now tv won’t be showing any new episodes on mtv! I’ve also spoken to someone from now tv they said they are working on it. Seems like everyone is being told different, here’s there number 03303 323 050 and they also have a online chat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahhhhhh I’ll definiely be cancelling my entertainment pass if that’s the case lol, only use it for them 2 programmes! Thanks for replying babe. 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just done the online chat it’s apparently due to broadcasting right. So I’ll be cancelling

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, Teen Mom UK Season 4 Episode 3 and Ex on the Beach Season 9 Episode 6 have been delayed because of a system issue. There isnt any issue with the content itself, but the system that takes it from MTV and puts on the platform has encountered some issues that as caused some content to be delayed. The technical teams are working on it as a matter of high priority and are hoping to get it fixed ASAP. If I get any more updates I will post here. Apologies for the delay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

First the internet stops working had to wait for new box, now this episodes missing! Why is it everyone is being told different? Like broadcasting rights, or now tv are working on it. I will be cancelling too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s as though everyone keeps saying different, online chat saying broadcasting but underneath now tv replied something different! Arrrr 😩