cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode - Westworld

Is there a reason why episode 2 of westworld is missing? Or is it a fault?

There seem to be loads of threads for missing episodes so I imagine this is common for other users/programs?!

Not good for a streaming service, especially when you want to get into a box set 😞 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve spent over an hour on livechat trying to find out. The customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. 

They couldn’t tell me why and then said they don’t have the rights for that episode! But they have the rights to the other 19 episodes!?!?! 

Absolute garbage but who else can we ask. The advisors haven’t got a clue about anything. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"they don’t have the rights for that episode! But they have the rights to the other 19 episodes!?!?!"

Ahh of course, that makes complete sense 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Just checked out Westworld season 1 on my Now TV Stick and episode 2 does still seem to be missing....... and I'm assuming this is just a temporary fault rather than a rights issue??  It seems that the default position for most things on live chat is rights, rights or more rights.... they never seem to know (or be told) if it is something more technical??

Lets hope folk are working behind the scenes to fix it and the episode will appear back in due course.  I'll tag in below some of the Now TV Mods that I think might be able to check that the issue is being worked on and again, hopefully the episode will appear soon.

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Karl-F 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Thom77, much appreciated.

I have no doubt this is a fault rather than a rights issue, I think it's a bit of a joke that the customer service team state otherwise.

I cannot understand from a customer point of view, why you would say the issue is rights. That is basically saying we sell a streaming service for tv shows but we only have a selection of the episodes, you cant watch a whole series. That would put me off, while an issue that is being worked on is far more acceptable even though it is very annoying! It's nonsense.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Tv advert has just been on stating “all episodes available”. 

Really annoying. 

Still no no response from customer services. 

😤

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s available on sky.com so how can it be a rights issue? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its so frustrating I was really enjoying this series until I discovered no episode 2, there is no point in watching it.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is there a reason why episode 2 of westworld is missing? Or is it a fault?

There seem to be loads of threads for missing episodes so I imagine this is common for other users/programs?!

Not good for a streaming service, especially when you want to get into a box set 😞 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

You may have already spotted this, but on browsing through Now TV on my Stick this morning I see that the missing episode 2 from season 1 Westworld is now available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome, we'll be able to get back into that now then. Unless episode 3 is now missing?!

Obviously they have purchased the rights to episode 2 over the weekend.