cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode The Outpost Season 2 ep 12

Missing episode The Outpost Season 2 ep 12, whilst 11 and 13 are listed.

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like NowTV are a bit slow adding Ep12 to their Catch Up service where i believe this episode was aired live yesterday on the SyFy channel.

According to the Sky TV Guide Planner Ep13 is not available yet on Catch Up where this episode is scheduled to be aired on Monday the 7th of October at 9pm.

When this episode airs live next week i would expect Ep13 to be added to the NowTV Catch Up service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I went to watch episode 12 last might a little after the live showing was finished, it said it would be there available at 11pm. But it wasn't. Instead it just disappeared from the listing. The point about episode  13 is not that it isn't available - it's that after an episode is first shown live, the next episode is listed with 'available Monday' (or whichever day the show first airs episodes live). So the fact that it is showing episode 13 as available next Monday is normal - what is NOT normal is that episode 12 is missing, with the listing jumping from episode 11 (first shown 23rd Sept) to episode 13 (will be first shown and available on 7th October). But episode 12 - first show on and should be available from 30th Sept) IS MISSING. And I want to see it. Why isn't it there?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 2 Episode 12, which was supposed to be available from 11pm on Monday 30th Sept is STILL not available. It's the penultimate episode of the season, before the season finale on Monday. Come ON - get it up and available. This kind of thing happened a lot on NOW TV's predecessor and in its first year, but things have been much better for quite a while. Don't slip back to users never knowing if they can rely on catch-up or not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke live chat yesterday. The person I live chat to said it's due to licensing issues but they seem to use that all the time as the excuse. In my eyes the person who does it is supposed to put it on should be sack and replace someone who know what they doing. We pay money each month for a service and it's going up this month come on now get your act I gather. We need to watch 12 before 13 you know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope this is sorted out quickly, tonight is the first chance I've had to catch up with the show and now find I can't watch it, this is a common happening with Ch5 programs but the first time I've experienced it here, please please please get it uploaded before the final episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The live broadcast was Monday. It's STILL not here three days later. Damn it, I chose to watch something else on Monday at 9 pm and then this on catch up. Could have done it the other way round if I'd known this was going to happen. Are we actually going to get this episode before the next episode?

Starting to think i should swap NOW TV for Netflix. If we haven't had this episode before the next one I WILL cancel the pass here and get Netflix instead.

There's absolutely no way there would be a rights issue over jsut one episode in the series.

superglo2012
Scholar 3

This is nothing new I am surprised this has not been fixed with all the complaints this cannot be an licence issue as  next   episode 13 would not show up as available on the following monday, get your act together Now TV

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 12 has finally landed on the NowTV Catch Up service 😊.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV customer service haven't been given feedback..it was on Monday night so that cost 4 days now and it is still not on.I wonder do they re read the feedback or they just lazy. Now it's taking a Mickey.play fast enough to take your money but they not fast to put a missing back on. Discuss the use is lies they just really a strip. Come on now get your act together I want the episode to be on by Monday if not what I going to have to use showbox to use it it and that's me to be breaking the law because of you