cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episode - Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

The latest episode 5 of season 13 of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles doesn’t appear to be available in hayu via Now TV, yet it shows as available on hayu’s website. How do I get it to show in my Now TV hayu account?

I begrudge paying a subscription to not be able to see the the latest episodes of the programmes I love to watch 🤬

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted NOW who said maybe the episode had been withdrawn due to broadcasting rights which is crap as it’s available on the Hayu website. i’ve cancelled my Hayu subscription with Now and have restarted it with Amazon Prime. Episode 5 is on ready for me to watch!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the very same problem. Really annoying. Does anyone know what’s going on? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted NOW who said maybe the episode had been withdrawn due to broadcasting rights which is crap as it’s available on the Hayu website. i’ve cancelled my Hayu subscription with Now and have restarted it with Amazon Prime. Episode 5 is on ready for me to watch!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What nonsense. They’ll lose customers with responses like that! Can’t go wrong with Amazon Prime, thanks for the tip…I’ll look forward to getting up to speed with Josh Flagg’s antics!! 😂