cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustMe
Scholar

Missing - The Equalizer, Season 3

Just gone to watch the Equalizer, and found the whole of Season 3 missing.

Episodes 1-14 should be on the today from Sky Witness. All that is on the is Season Two from Peacock? Anyone got any idea what's going on? We are mid season and it is broadcast at 9pm every Tuesday on Sky Witness - tonight is episode 14/18. - No Good Deed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JustMe
Scholar
I found it, I couldn't search for it, it wasn't in my Watchlist, but it is in the dedicated area for Sky Witness - thank you so much for your help you have been a superstar. Thought I was going mad!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JustMe 

Season 3 is showing for me on the UK website.

Are you a UK or Republic of Ireland customer ?

Screenshot_2023-05-23-15-04-13.png

Screenshot_2023-05-23-15-04-33.png

JustMe
Scholar

Hi, thanks, it's not showing up on Apple TV 4K or on my LG TV - strange? Yes I can see it on the website?

JustMe
Scholar

PS.. I am a UK customer

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JustMe 

Season 3 is also showing on my Android Tablet NOW App and NOW App on my Fire Stick by going directly into the Sky Witness on Demand channel folder.

Unfortunately I don't own a Apple TV or LG Smart TV to check on.

I am guessing a power reboot on your devices doesn't help ?

@ContentTeam can you investigate on these two platforms.

JustMe
Scholar
Sadly a reboot didn't do a thing....
JustMe
Scholar

I have just been on the website - it is only showing me Season 2 on Peacock as well? Strange? Not sure why? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JustMe 

I just tried playing S3 Ep1 on my Amazon Fire Stick and it played fine for the 5 minutes I tested it.

I didn't check Peacock which I don't tend to use and went straight into the Sky Witness channel on Demand folder.

JustMe
Scholar

That's interesting, when I tried playing Equalizer season 2, episode 1, it brought up the Peacock logo at the beginning, not Sky Witness. Something very strange going on that you can see it on all platforms, and I can't not even on the website!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JustMe 

Instead of going to Peacock channel or clicking on Continue Watching or Watchlist on your devices, did you try going into the dedicated Sky Witness channel instead to find The Equalizer S3 ?