cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Subtitles - The Rookie S2 E17

Subtitles work ok on previous episodes of The Rookie but S2 E17 has no subtitles available.

I've checked with my NowTV smart box  and with the NowTV app on my TV and it doesn't have subtitles available.

14 REPLIES 14
Craig_82
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User  Noticed 9-1-1 episode 3 has subtitles now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Craig_82  Fantastic much quicker than last week. Station 19 and last night's How to get away with murder are still missing them though.

I've also started watching Magnum PI and noticed that 2 episodes on series 1 and 1 on series 2 haven't any subtitles. Don't think there is much point in trying to get that fixed though since not latest series. 😞

Craig_82
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User As I have few catchups this weekend, thought I would do a check and see if everything is ok in regards to subtitles.

Only 1 issue 🙂 Supergirl Season 5 Episode 18, so did a live chat to get it resolved ready.

Livechat from now on, even though repeat the same thing but lot better than twitter and getting ignored.  I do wish they would check themselves instead of telling me is there an S symbol, you need to enable it etc It's your end not mine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did a live chat this morning re: Station 19 and How to get away with murder. After the usual log in and out and which devices, I was told that my issue had already been raised and would be emailed when resolved. I said that was last week's and now fixed though no one emailed and this is a new issue. I did get a case ID number this time. 

I'm hoping that they'll get into being there when they should otherwise it'll be tempting to go back to SKY.

Craig_82
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User They asked me too if I raised the issue recently, I said, yes for a different show/episode.