cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Subtitles - The Rookie S2 E17

Subtitles work ok on previous episodes of The Rookie but S2 E17 has no subtitles available.

I've checked with my NowTV smart box  and with the NowTV app on my TV and it doesn't have subtitles available.

14 REPLIES 14
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

the subtitles is there now

Thank you

NovEmBer
Scholar

Now there are no subtitles for the final episode of Series 2 Episode 20

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve asked them about that on twitter no response yet. Was looking forward to watching it. I’m also waiting for 9-1-1 and Station 19 this week too. No idea what is going on with lack of subtitles lately.

Craig_82
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User  I'm waiting for 9-1-1 also, and The Flash from last Tuesday, it's annoying as the S symbol is there but not it's not available.

No idea what's happening lately as they used to be ready as soon as you can watch the show.

I tweeted @nowtvhelp for the above 28th May, can see they were replying to other people's tweets after mine.  So I did it again on the 30th May, again nothing and they are replying to other people's tweets. A few hours, I tweeted "Hi, I'm having issues with my account" to try and get a response, today still nothing and again they are replying to later tweets after mine!

Not happy, doing another now and if nothing, putting in a complaint.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Craig_82 

ive just switched my SKY to NOWTV and wasn’t expecting the subtitles to be so bad. I’ve tweeted them 3 times this week, got told thanks for letting them know on one of them. direct messaged that was ignored and I did manage to get someone on chat yesterday. I got told how to put them on and I explained I had done all that the issue is at their end. Said would escalate it with the technical dept, but still nothing. 

Its frustrating when you can’t watch a series isn’t it? Like you I can see a complaint coming on along. Fingers crossed they get whatever the issue is sorted. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

The subtitles is there now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Craig_82 I've just seen that 9-1-1 episode 2 now has subtitles, but nothing for last night's episode 3 and the s isn't showing. Which brings up the dilemma whether to watch episode 2 or wait until episode 3 has subtitles!

Craig_82
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User  I ended up on live chat myself after my reply tweet was ignored.  Told the same how to put it on and what am In seeing *favepalm* and said would exacalte to tech department, guess we both solved that one 😀

Live chat for episode 3 if not there later, same as every show from now if not there next day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Craig_82 Back to the usual 9-1-1 no subtitles episode 3 and Station 19 last night no subtitles. 
I've tweeted them and noticed that I can't see my tweet on their page and that was as soon as I sent it so I've concluded that the word subtitles has been muted!