cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AledD
Scholar

Missing Full F1 Belgian Grand Prix Race

Hi, 

I'm waiting for the full version of the Belgian Grand Prix race to be uploaded (Highlights are already available). I know it usually takes about 24 hours for the race to be uploaded, so was expecting it to be available sometime on Monday - as its now Wednesday, I would have expected it to be available by now - especially when the next race is a few days away?

I've managed to avoid spoilers so far, but wondering if there are any timescales on the full race being available to view?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@AledD @gavs82008 I doubt it will be uploaded. I'm sorry to spoil it for you but there wasn't a race due to continuous rain.

After 5 hours of dead broadcast (Commentators chatting and VT of teams under umbrellas) the race was called off.

They ran behind the safety car for 2 laps, awarded half points and packed up!

Again, sorry for the spoiler but it would be pointless chasing Izzie for an upload time that probably won't happen and a 'race' you won't want to watch.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Are you able to confirm the ETA when this race will become available for @AledD ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@AledD @gavs82008 I doubt it will be uploaded. I'm sorry to spoil it for you but there wasn't a race due to continuous rain.

After 5 hours of dead broadcast (Commentators chatting and VT of teams under umbrellas) the race was called off.

They ran behind the safety car for 2 laps, awarded half points and packed up!

Again, sorry for the spoiler but it would be pointless chasing Izzie for an upload time that probably won't happen and a 'race' you won't want to watch.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Saint1976 !

@Izzie-T please ignore the request to look for the race as mentioned by @Saint1976 did not happen. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
AledD
Scholar

@Saint1976 Thanks for the info - that makes sense.

Although sometimes the time filling can be informative I understand why it wouldn't be uploaded. I've now caught the 'highlights' and basically seen the 'race' and saved 5 hours in the process. 

Thanks all!