cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SW
Mentor

Missing F1 content - spanish practice 1 and 2

Are the f1 spanish gp practice 1 and 2 sessions available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AledD
Scholar

There were no Notebook shows for the Spanish Grand Prix as Ted wasn't at that race. They only do Notebook shows when Ted is working at that weekends race. He's scheduled to be back for Canada. 

Fully agree that there's no consistency on when the Practice Sessions are uploaded. For example it's very rare that FP3 is uploaded before Qualifying is uploaded.  It's a big headache for a completist like me who wants to watch everything in order if I've been out for the day on Saturday. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SW 

Not sure if this is what your after, but I found this referenced to F1 within the Motorsport section.

IMG_2483.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SW
Mentor

Thanks for your reply. The F1 practice sessions 1&2 are not in the list. You can see the Monaco ones and Spanish f3 practice but not the f1 unfortunately. Thanks though! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SW 

When was the practice out of curiosity?

As I know that NOW can take up to 72 hours to add a lot of the sports content for on demand. Also they don’t hold them for a long of time which doesn’t help.

Sorry can’t be much help as I don’t follow much sport unless it’s All Elite Wrestling or WWE both which aren’t on Sky sports 😂 So can only go by experience from what I’ve seen on the forum.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RickiTickiToc
Mentor

I'm seeing exactly the same problem, and having a conversation on Twitter with the Nowtv support team. I'm being told that the possible time delay is 24 hours not 72, but even 24 is too long in my opinion.

If you look at the Miami GP coverage, there is 12 shows to watch, on Spain, there is only 6, why? 

It really bothers me that there is total lack of consistency on all the F1 coverage, the sports package on Nowtv is quite expensive just to watch the F1, it definitely is when Nowtv doesn't add all the content in a timely manner. 

RickiTickiToc
Mentor

RickiTickiToc
Mentor

They have eventually added the FP sessions, although they're not on the Spanish GP page. Hugely annoying that they're so late, let's see how they manage Canada. 

The Notebook shows are still missing. 

AledD
Scholar

There were no Notebook shows for the Spanish Grand Prix as Ted wasn't at that race. They only do Notebook shows when Ted is working at that weekends race. He's scheduled to be back for Canada. 

Fully agree that there's no consistency on when the Practice Sessions are uploaded. For example it's very rare that FP3 is uploaded before Qualifying is uploaded.  It's a big headache for a completist like me who wants to watch everything in order if I've been out for the day on Saturday. 

antinbristol
Advocate

I am new to Now TV, and I am surprised how I'm paying more for Sky Sports (Think im the one sad sap whos paying full price for Now Sports!) than i was through Sky and am now receiving a sub-standard service when it comes to catch up.

I know that this is a P2P forum, but maybe someone from the company looks in every now and again so....

Please NOW, it can't be that hard to get content available on the same day as broadcast. It must be possible but it seems so hit and miss!

RickiTickiToc
Mentor

It's so painful!

You're right, when you say it must be possible, they've proven that it is, on the odd occasion they do actually post a show in a reasonable time frame. So why can't they do that every time? 

I'm have been trying to persue them on twitter, at least someone from the company has to read it, and it's in public too. I feel that shaming them in public may be the only way to improve things... Or find an alternative way to watch the racing.