cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episodes from S.W.A.T - Season 2

I know that season 2 of S.W.A.T has started but for some reason episodes 1 and 2 are missing and it jumps straight to episode 3?? Any ideas how I get to view episodes 1 and 2?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't follow this TV show, but according to the Sky TV Guide Planner Season 2 episode 1 starts tonight New & Exclusive on Sky One.

This seems to backup what my NowTV App is saying on both my Android phone and tablet, that Season 2 episode 1 will be available on NowTV Catchup after 9pm tonight.

Where i would have thought episode 2 will be available the same time next week.

What playback device are you using where it shows episode 3 Season 2 available to watch now ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't follow this TV show, but according to the Sky TV Guide Planner Season 2 episode 1 starts tonight New & Exclusive on Sky One.

This seems to backup what my NowTV App is saying on both my Android phone and tablet, that Season 2 episode 1 will be available on NowTV Catchup after 9pm tonight.

Where i would have thought episode 2 will be available the same time next week.

What playback device are you using where it shows episode 3 Season 2 available to watch now ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Schnapps,

Thanks for your reply. When I looked this morning it was showing episodes 2 and 3, then later when I checked, just episode 3. It’s on my ‘Watchlist’ - but what you say makes sense as when I search for it, only Season 1 comes up.

Thanks again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I’ve recently logged on and found there is no season 2 whatsoever. please someone help?!!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The reason you can't find Season 2 of SWAT is because i believe NowTV don't have the rights for S2 of this TV show at the moment.

Perhaps @Jason-C of the NowTV Team can confirm if Season 2 is due back on their service anytime soon ? 

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, we don't have a date for if Season 2 of SWAT is coming back to NOW TV.

Thanks,

Jason