cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episodes War of Worlds (Fox)

I was enjoying the Fox 2019 war of the World Series until I realised at the end of only episode 2 that there are no others listed on Now TV. Why are there only the first two episodes...? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was enjoying the Fox 2019 war of the World Series until I realised at the end of only episode 2 that there are no others listed on Now TV. Why are there only the first two episodes...? 

Hi @Anonymous User 

for the Premier Fox aired two episodes. However, from now on, it should be one new episode per week with the episodes available on catch up shortly after they have aired on Fox. So there will be more on the way😀 I can't remember off the top of my head on what day the program airs.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

for the Premier Fox aired two episodes. However, from now on, it should be one new episode per week with the episodes available on catch up shortly after they have aired on Fox. So there will be more on the way😀 I can't remember off the top of my head on what day the program airs.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for reply. I wondered if that was the case but I couldn’t seem to find the answer anywhere. It seems it aired in 2019 originally so I figured they’d have all episodes by now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was confused as well!

Just did a bit of research and found that Episode 3 is being shown on Fox tonight at 9pm. You can watch it live on NowTv.

Im assuming it will be available the stream shortly after.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

However it hasn’t  been shown!!

nickmorc
Expert 2

I dont have episode 3 appearing yet. ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was about to put it on....not available yet! 😡

nst
Elite

anyone know why this is the case??

I thought that any episode of anything on a NowTV entertainment channel was available right after broadcast and in come cases from the start time.

This looked a bit suspect as normally you can see the 'next episode' in the list saying 'available Thursday' or suchlike.

In the case of war of the worlds.. episode 3 isn't mentioned at all.

It was on last night.. it was on the TV guide.... so why are we still waiting the next day for it to appear?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was also expecting to see it on Now tv by now but nothing!!

nickmorc
Expert 2

Still nowt on mine. Was looking forward to watching this tonight.