cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episodes Season 9 NCIS Los Angeles

I am trying to catch up on NCIS Los Angeles. I get the message on TV that cannot get request and on tablet error 21. I am at Season 9 episode 18. There were a few problems with some of the previous episodes but eventually was  able to view. I have a NOW TV stick for TV.

What is the problem and when will the episodes be available?

17 REPLIES 17
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I have the same on my devices. I've tagged a NowTV employee who deals with content related issues so she can look into it but she probably won't pick the message up until Monday.

@Izzie-T screenshot of error message when trying to view NCIS Los Angeles season 9 episode 18. All resets done with no effect.

Screenshot_20201212-125653.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.

That's the message I get on my tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same error message for all of season 9.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

As the issue might need more time to solves, meanwhile we would suggest you to watch this S9 on NOW TV box/Stick, Laptop/PC and game Consoles. 

This problem seems to mainly in Apple iOS system at present. 

We are sorry for the trouble and I will keep you all updated whenever possible.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but

my problem is not able to watch Seadon 9 from Episode 19 on TV using a NOW TV stick and aon a Samsung tablet and nothing to do with Apple. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have the same problem on all devices including NOW TV stock and Sony TV.  Thanks for looking into the problem and I hope you get it fixed soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to work out if now tv is worth it.

watched 2 episodes of ncis la s9 , and episode 3 just says “error 21”

i gather, (after 15 wasted minutes  spent fiddling around) that that means an episode is (still) missing, so no change from this morning when reported.

does this happen often?

is the remedy usually some time in the future?

so far it is less than impressive

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The code 21 issue has been reported and we are still working on the issue only on Apple iOS related device, meanwhile this S9 can be viewed on PC/Laptop, NOW TV Box/Stick, consoles. 

However, may I please ask you to ensure basic troubleshooting is done-(for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. ) if you cannot see any of the S9 eps between 1 to 24. 

Thank you for your messaing.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem of missing episodes of NCIS Los Angeles season 9 has not been solved. 

The replies show that several people have the same problem.

I also reported the problem to the NOW TV Help Team who have said they have "escalated the case to the technical team to investigate further".

I await further news.