cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Episode

I've recently binge watched TWD series using my Now TV Entertainment free trial pass and decided to carry it on paying the full 1 month price to watch a new episode that was supposed to be added today. However when I searched for this specific show there were no results appear. After contacting customer service and starting an online chat I was put into contact with one of your customer service colleagues called Keegan. He/She was super helpful and kind! Unfortunately the episode wasn't available and I was offered a refund for the inconvenience. Once the new episodes are available I will definitely be back to binge watch them all! 

Thank you again Keegan! It was lovely to chat with you and talking spoilers about The Walking Dead 🤫

5 Review - Best customer service I've had in a long time 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at my reply in this thread 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/The-Walking-Dead/m-p/555264#M17205

The Walking Dead doesn’t air on Fox until 9pm. 

Not once has Walking Dead been available on catch up on Monday before it’s been aired.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at my reply in this thread 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/The-Walking-Dead/m-p/555264#M17205

The Walking Dead doesn’t air on Fox until 9pm. 

Not once has Walking Dead been available on catch up on Monday before it’s been aired.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 I didn't know this as I've only just caught up with the series and this is my first time watching it.

When I looked at the listing on the episodes it said 'Available Monday' without a specific time of availability so I assumed it meant 12am Monday 1st March.

Thank you, I now know for future reference 🙂

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s not a problem. Sorry if I came across as a bit rude of short! 
What I would recommend is downloading the Sky Go app, it will tell you when a show is due to air. You don’t need any login details which is the best thing.

Generally Now TV makes the episodes available to on demand shortly after they finish on TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

No, that's fine 😂

I think they've already processed my refund now so I'll probably just wait until all the episodes are up for the rest of S10 and then start the pass again.

They definitely need to update the app though by adding subtitles to the TV shows. I always prefer having them on, especially with The Walking Dead so you can hear what the Whisperers are saying instead of having the volume super loud.